HydraFacial® - Pre & Post Care
What To Expect During And Immediately After Treatment
- Your skin may experience temporary irritation, tightness, or redness. These are all normal reactions that typically resolve within 72 hours depending on skin sensitivity.
- You may experience tingling and stinging during the treatment area. These sensations generally subside within three hours of treatment. Client experiences may vary.
- Some people may experience a delayed onset of the previously mentioned symptoms.
- Contact us immediately if any unusual side effects occur or if symptoms worsen over time.
- You will likely see results immediately after treatment and your skin will feel smooth and hydrated for one to four weeks.
- For improved, longer lasting results, consider take-home products and monthly HydraFacial treatments.
- The treatment area is more susceptible to sunburn, sun damage and hyperpigmentation.
- Avoid direct sun exposure and use a minimum of SPF 40 sunscreen.
- Aggressive exfoliation, waxing and products containing acids should be avoided in the treatment area for a minimum of two weeks pre and post-treatment.
- Avoid the use of Retin-A type products pre- and post-treatment.