Dermal Fillers in Northern Kentucky
Ready to get started?Contact Us
What Are Injectable Dermal Fillers?
Dermal fillers are a gel-like material made from a naturally occurring substance in the body called hyaluronic acid. Fillers are injected beneath the skin to restore lost volume, smooth lines, and soften creases, or enhance facial contours. They promote a youthful appearance by replacing the loss of subcutaneous fat and bone resorption that occurs with aging.
We use injectable dermal fillers to replace lost facial volume. The face can lose volume for various reasons, but age and significant weight loss are commonly to blame. The procedure works by incorporating the liquid filler beneath the skin to fill sunken or hollowed areas. Injectable fillers are a promising, minimally invasive alternative for Northern Kentucky men and women wanting to smooth fine lines, sagging skin, and/or wrinkles to create a younger-looking face. Our team can also add them to other aesthetic services to provide the benefits of a facelift without going under the knife, the presence of scars, and the required recovery. Many different types of fillers, including JUVÉDERM®, Restylane®, and Sculptra®, could help meet the expectations and desires of each patient. To decide which products are right for you, we invite you to visit Elle Skin & Beauty Co. where our team can help you make this decision.
- JUVÉDERM® is a collection of injectable dermal fillers. The fillers are made with hyaluronic acid (HA) gel. Hyaluronic acid (HA) is a naturally-occurring substance in our skin that promotes hydration and volume. JUVÉDERM is used to treat volume loss, decrease in elasticity, fine lines, and deep lines due to aging. It is also used to volumize unrelated to a loss of volume.
- Restylane® is a clear gel formulation of hyaluronic acid that is specifically formulated to act like your body’s own naturally produced hyaluronic acid, helping to visibly correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, including the lines that run from your nose toward the corners of your mouth (nasolabial folds) and the lines that run from the corners of your mouth toward the chin (marionette lines).
- Sculptra is an FDA-approved injectable that helps gradually replace lost collagen - the most common protein in the body that is used to form a framework to support cells and tissue - for results that can last up to two years.
- What is Collagen? Collagen is a fibrous protein in the deep dermis that gives skin structure and supports the functions of elastin and hyaluronic acid (HA), which helps maintain the skin’s shape while keeping it smooth and hydrated. A healthy supply of collagen makes for a more youthful-looking complexion.
- How much collagen have you lost? Collagen production stops around age 20 and about 1% is lost per year. By age 40 most have lost about 20% of their collagen!
- Sculptra is given over 3 treatments spaced 4-8 weeks apart. The number of vials is patient-dependent. Sculptra results are the most natural and long-lasting!
Dermal Filler Pricing
PRICE PER SYRINGE...................................$699
FULL FACE REJUVENATION...............$2800
What Happens on the Day of the Injection?
Before your injection, we will consult with you to gain insight into your aesthetic goals and determine which product will best deliver them. To begin the actual procedure, we'll apply numbing cream as an anesthetic to minimize the discomfort of the injections. Our team utilizes their experience to determine the amount of filler needed and will gradually and evenly inject it via a small needle. Depending on the desired outcome, either half or an entire syringe gets used. Please schedule a consultation with our team in Northern Kentucky for additional information on our dermal fillers.
Before & After Photos
Dermal Fillers Reviews
What a wonderful experience!! The office is beautiful and clean. The staff is amazing! We were greeted with smiles and kindness. The services they provide can range from facials, laser treatments, botox, fillers and skin care. They also provide tattoo makeup. A wonderful location in the Florence area. I will definitely see them again and again! Thank you.
What a wonderful experience!! The office is beautiful and clean. The staff is amazing! We were greeted with smiles and kindness. The services they provide can range from facials, laser treatments, botox, fillers and skin care. They also provide tattoo makeup. A wonderful location in the Florence area. I will definitely see them again and again! Thank you. I can not say enough about the Beauty Team at Elle! I love them all and so happy they are in my backyard. I feel pretty going in, but when I come out I feeling beautified! 😊
Get In Touch
Make Wrinkles Disappear
If Father Time is taking a toll on your facial appearance, but you are intimidated by the thought of major surgery, then dermal fillers may be the answer you seek. Fillers create younger and more voluminous skin without the risk of scarring or long recoveries afterward. Several products on the market today can help you achieve the appearance of your dreams. For more information or to schedule a consultation, call Elle Skin & Beauty Co. at your earliest convenience to step toward a more youthful look.
Before & After
PDO + Filler - LipsView Photos
Dermal Filler - ChinView Photos
Lip + Chin FillerView Photos
PDO Threads + Dermal Filler for Nasolabial Folds + Marionette LinesView Photos
PDO Threads + Dermal FillersView Photos
Learn More About Elle Skin & Beauty Co.About Us
Dermal Fillers FAQs
What is the difference between wrinkle relaxers and dermal fillers?
A wrinkle relaxer, such as BOTOX®, addresses fine lines and wrinkles (especially on the brow and near the eyes) by reducing the movement of the underlying muscles. Injectable fillers, on the other hand, add volume to your face to fill in lines, wrinkles, and creases. Dermal fillers can also be used for Florence, KY patients to create fuller lips and cheeks or to rejuvenate the hands.
How long will the results from dermal fillers last?
The longevity of your results will depend on which dermal filler is used and where it is placed. In some people, results may be visible for up to a year, whereas others may need a repeat treatment after a couple of months. Follow-up treatments are available at Elle Skin & Beauty Co. in order to maintain your results.
What areas of my face can be treated with dermal fillers?
Dermal fillers at Elle Skin & Beauty Co. can improve signs of aging by either restoring volume or smoothing static lines. Fillers can be used on marionettes, parentheses, and fine lines near your mouth and nose. Additionally, they can restore volume to your cheeks and lips.